POSITION FILLED Architectural Project Coordinator
Established in 1994, GROTH Design Group is home to registered architects, LEED Accredited Professionals, project managers and designers, interior designers, construction administrators and support professionals. From Cedarburg and Milwaukee, we provide facility needs analysis, programming, master planning, architectural and interior design and construction administration services. Opportunities to help our clients range from single discipline studies to renovation and new construction. Our projects span a number of sectors, from religious, education and corporate to senior life, healthcare and community.
Our Architectural Project Coordinator will work closely with GROTH Design Group project teams in this hands-on role to ensure client and project deadlines are met. The Coordinator will work in our Cedarburg office and either part time or full time hours will be considered.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, and budgets.
- Organizing, attending and participating in internal/external meetings.
- Generate meeting agendas & minutes.
- Recording/Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Assist in preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Assist in Construction Administration
- Ensure all closeout items are received before final payment is made to Construction Manager/Contractor.
- Produce weekly/monthly reports for project leadership.
- Maintain owner/contractor agreements and insurance certificate and bonds.
- Receive, log and route all submittals and RFIs, maintain logs and produce status reports.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Prepare detailed field observation reports with photos, construction bulletins, addenda, project schedules, and punch-lists.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- Communicate effectively and promptly with team members, consultants, and clients.
- Act as liaison to contractors and consultants throughout design and constructions phases.
- Assemble permit sets, bid sets, and construction document sets with guidance from the Project Manager.
Work with Project Manager to manage staffing and project related deadlines.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in construction management, business administration or related field desirable.
- Minimum five (5) years professional administrative expertise. Experience within the architecture and/or construction industry preferred.
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery.
- General knowledge of architectural and construction terminology, concepts, practices and procedures.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and working knowledge of construction management software.
- Strong oral, written, and verbal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
Ability to proactively multi-task and accurately perform a variety of simple to complex tasks in a fast-paced environment.
How to Apply
Please send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Please reference CIRCUIT a|e|c|re in your cover letter.