Site Civil Engineer/Project Manager P4
GRAEF, a leading U.S. consulting firm, has been providing quality engineering, planning and design services to our clients since 1961. With our Corporate Offices in Milwaukee, WI, GRAEF has over 260 employees in 8 offices throughout WI, IL, MN and FL. Honored to be named a Milwaukee Business Journal Best Places to Work recipient in 2018, GRAEF is more than just a business. We are a committed employer and community member. We invest in our employees, as we do our clients, providing a challenging and rewarding environment where you can grow both personally and professionally.
We have an opportunity available for a dynamic Site Civil Engineer. This position will serve as a Lead Civil Engineer on projects or a Project Manager. Our opportunity offers numerous challenges and an opportunity to become an important part of a well-established technical group.
Enjoy responsibilities like:
- Project oversight including setting priorities and developing objectives, project financial management, as well as hands-on involvement in the design process. The ability to serve as a technical resource for a multi-disciplined team.
- Job duties include project engineering and management, with a proven ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced multi-discipline environment.
- Good communication skills and a proven track record in successfully interacting with clients and internal team members is necessary.
- Professional society involvement.
- Technical leadership.
We are considering candidates who meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years of design experience in site development, grading, drainage, storm water management, and permitting.
- Experience managing a wide variety of site development projects, and working with clients.
- PE in Wisconsin.
- Civil 3D software, hydrology, and hydraulic software experience is a plus.
Compensation and Benefits
We are proud to offer you a complete benefit package to include:
- Medical/Dental/Audio/Visual Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Training, Mentorship, and Leadership Development Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- A team atmosphere dedicated to open communication and collaboration
- Flexible Schedule
- Corporate Casual Dress
- Embed yourself in the community by participating in numerous outside activities that GRAEF endorses and supports
How to Apply
Visit our career page at: www.graef-usa.com/jobs or e-mail your resume to Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference CIRCUIT a|e|c|re in your cover letter.