Stormwater Engineer P4
GRAEF, a leading U.S. consulting firm, has been providing quality engineering, planning and design services to our clients since 1961. With our Corporate Offices in Milwaukee, WI, GRAEF has over 260 employees in 8 offices throughout WI, IL, MN and FL. Honored to be named a Milwaukee Business Journal Best Places to Work recipient in 2018, GRAEF is more than just a business. We are a committed employer and community member. We invest in our employees, as we do our clients, providing a challenging and rewarding environment where you can grow both personally and professionally.
GRAEF’s growth and continued success has created a new opportunity in our Milwaukee office. We are seeking a dynamic Civil Engineer who is looking to develop and manage stormwater management plans and design stormwater quantity and quality BMP’s for a variety of public and private clients throughout the Midwest.
Typical job duties will include:
- Prepare Stormwater Management Plans for projects in support of the design project manager.
- Develop design budgets for projects.
- Participate in project interviews or presentations.
- Coordinate with other GRAEF disciplines, clients, and consultants.
- Lead the design approach for stormwater management.
- Develop or implement sustainable stormwater practices.
- Participate in staffing and scheduling coordination for projects.
- Participate in establishing technical procedures for stormwater management.
In order to be considered for our Stormwater Engineer position, we are seeking candidates who possess the following basic qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in designing and managing a wide variety of site development stormwater projects.
- Knowledge of stormwater management design regulations.
- Professional Engineer registration in WI.
- Proficient with hydrology and hydraulic software including HydroCAD and HEC-RAS and or SWMM.
- Master's degree with an emphasis on hydraulics, hydrology or a related field of study is a plus.
- Experience with GIS software is a plus.
- Site civil design experience preferred.
- Experience with implementing green infrastructure into stormwater management is a plus.
- Accreditation as a LEED professional or Envision Sustainability professional is a plus.
- Accreditation as a Certified Floodplain Manager (CFM) is also a plus.
Compensation and Benefits
We are proud to offer you a complete benefit package to include:
- Medical/Dental/Audio/Visual Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Training, Mentorship, and Leadership Development Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- A team atmosphere dedicated to open communication and collaboration
- Flexible Schedule
- Corporate Casual Dress
How to Apply
Visit www.graef-usa.com/jobs to apply or e-mail your resume to mailto:Jessica.email@example.com
Please reference CIRCUIT a|e|c|re in your cover letter.