Structural Bridge Engineer P5
GRAEF, a leading U.S. consulting firm, has been providing exceptional careers and quality engineering services to our clients since 1961. We recognize that the best workplaces are filled with technically excellent, innovative, creative, and highly motivated people. GRAEF is more than just a business. We are a committed employer and community member. We invest in our employees as we do our clients, providing a challenging and rewarding environment where you can grow both personally and professionally. GRAEF values exciting work and lasting relationships; we embody values that speak to loyalty, service, quality and integrity; and we strive to grow with these ideas leading the way. We’re looking for people who agree that in addition to technical excellence, it’s all about relationships!
Our team is pursuing growth which created an opportunity for a technical Bridge Engineer in our Chicago O’Hare office. This position offers numerous challenges and an opportunity to become part of a well-established technical group.
As a Sr. Bridge Engineer/Project Manager at GRAEF, enjoy job responsibilities like:
- Design and prepare plans and specifications for Bridges per IDOT and Tollway requirements. CDOT experience a plus.
- Assist with business development, preparation of proposals and potential to expand on client base.
- Ability to inspect bridges and highway structures.
To be considered for this Bridge Engineer opportunity, we are seeking candidates who meet the following basic qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering with Structural emphasis.
- A Master’s degree in Structural Engineering is preferred.
- 8 years of practical experience in the structural design of bridges using IDOT standards. Candidates with greater experience are encouraged to apply.
- Registration as a PE SE in IL.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work independently are crucial.
Compensation and Benefits
We are proud to offer you a complete benefit package to include:
- Medical/Dental/Audio/Visual Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Training, Mentorship, and Leadership Development Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- A team atmosphere dedicated to open communication and collaboration
- Flexible Schedule
- Corporate Casual Dress
How to Apply
Visit www.graef-usa.com/jobs to apply or e-mail your resume to mailto:Jessica.email@example.com
Please reference CIRCUIT a|e|c|re in your cover letter.