Simplify Your Search
There exists a serious need to help Architecture, Engineering, Construction and Commercial Real Estate (a|e|c|re) firms find qualified employees. Demographic shifts and economic trends suggest this “war for talent” will only grow in the coming years. CIRCUIT a|e|c|re will help. CIRCUIT provides the source for employers and job-seekers in our industries to ease the process and promote cross-referencing.
Employers benefit from:
- A simple, focused and user-friendly place to post positions to the right audience. You’ll use it only when you need it and will not receive frequent and undesired requests to upsell
- Receipt of applications/resumes appropriate to the position posted, eliminating the often-frustrating results from posts to non-industry specific job sites that recognize key-words and often apply them incorrectly, resulting in mismatched skills to need
- Advertisement of your post to
- Colleges and universities with majors serving our industries
- Alumni associations of those industry-specific schools
- Professional associations within the Architecture, Engineering, Construction and Commercial Real Estate industries
- Individuals who safely register anonymously to receive bi-weekly updates of new postings in their specific sub-category, like cost estimator in a construction firm, facilities manager of a health care campus, senior architectural designer, furniture representative for a major line, property manager for a commercial real estate firm, and loads more
- The coveted, currently employed “passive seeker,” by providing a single source for him or her to peruse anonymously
Job Seekers Benefit From:
- A simplified process to anonymously see what’s out there without risk of jeopardizing one’s current position; avoiding risky conversations and time-consuming searching of dozens of sites
- Receipt of bi-weekly results of refined searches and/or content updates, directly applicable to their career goals
- Easy search of specific a|e|c|re career opportunities in other cities when relocating
The Circuit Story
CIRCUIT a|e|c|re founder Jean Casey has provided Business Development services in leadership positions for several leading Wisconsin architecture firms for over 18 years.
When filling an open position in the Marketing departments she oversaw in architecture firms, the process was simple. The firm would post on a niche website created in Wisconsin called Big Shoes Midwest, a source for employment in Marketing, Graphic Arts and Public Relations. It is well known as the go-to employment website for those industries. A shortlist was created from a pool of resumes received, interviews were conducted and a qualified employee hired, for the price of a single post.
Know Anyone Who’s Looking?
Finding an architect, interior designer or construction administration professional, however, had never been easy — and it’s harder today than ever.
Openings are posted on firm websites with hope for visits from qualified candidates, fingers are crossed while posting to LinkedIn, posts are purchased to complex, non-industry specific sites that offer more services than are needed, and/or an inordinate amount of money is spent on a recruiter … all with mixed results.
Jean realized that architects would benefit from their own niche employment website. After talking with owners in the larger industry landscape, she learned of common frustrations and roadblocks. What was truly needed was a niche employment website for all who create the Built Environment — professionals in Architecture, Engineering, Construction and Commercial Real Estate (a|e|c|re). These industries work together constantly on projects of all sizes. Wouldn’t owners benefit from the ability to leverage not just their own, but their colleagues’ and partners’ networks as well? Her research uncovered resounding support for the CIRCUIT solution.
Good luck in your search and please Contact Us with questions and/or suggestions. The site is ramping up these first few months so please check back often, or, better yet, sign up for email updates near the bottom of the homepage.
Best to you!